1. The Inter-governmental Action Group against Money Laundering in West Africa (GIABA) is a specialised institute of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) created in the year 2000 by the Authority of ECOWAS Heads of State and Governments. The mandate of GIABA is to assist member States in preventing their economies and financial sectors from being used for the laundering of criminal proceeds and terrorist financing.
2. Achieving its mandate requires execution of programs and projects across its member States, and collaborating with several stakeholders, thus necessitating the provision of Technical Support through acquisition of Goods, Works and Services.
3. GIABA request qualified Contractors, Suppliers, Service Providers and Consultants to submit a written Expression of Interest (EOI) with regards to the following procurement activities;
Description of the requirements
4. The requirements are as follows:
• Information Technology Items (Desktop Computers, Printers, Laptops, USB Keys, Scanners, etc).
• Office Equipment (ACs, Copiers, Shredders, Refrigerators, etc).
• Office Furniture (Senior Executive Desks, Junior Executive Desks, Executive Chairs, Visitors’ Chairs, Small Conference Tables, etc)
• Stationery (Assorted)
• Publicity Items (T-Shirts, Pens, Lanyards, Caps, Banners, Bags, etc)
• Freight and Forwarding Services
• Consulting Services
• Training and Capacity Building
• Non-Consulting Services
• Building Maintenance (Plumbing, Painting, Masonry and Metallic Works etc)
5. Interested Agents / Firms / Individuals must provide a statement of capability and experience indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, categories of services and expected benefits, organizational details, financial capacity; list and types of equipment and materials available, diversity achievements and location, etc.). This advertisement is open to all qualified entities from eligible countries.
6. Submitting an EOI does not atomically guarantee that a firm will be considered for receipt of the solicitation when issued.
7. Written expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 18th February 2019.
The Director General
Intergovernmental Action Group against Money Laundering in West Africa (GIABA)
Complexe SICAP, Point E, 1er Etage, Immeuble A
Av. Cheikh Anta Diop x Canal IV, BP 32400
Tel: +221 33 859 1818 Ext 838
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org